- The announced high percentage paying by the casinos is usually restricted only to a low number of slot machines, not all in the casino.
- In America, a slot machine will give a typically payout from 80% and 98% of the money that are put into them in case of a win.
- The exception to the tip mentioned above is in Las Vegas where a machine will give a typically payout from 94% and 98% of the money that are put into them in case of a win, due to the increased numbers of people that play the slots machines.
- The lowest payout percentage from a machine in case of a win, only 40% is applied to the machines that can be found in restaurants, bars, airports. It's no use playing at these machines.
- The best way to increase your chances of winning is by keep on playing at a machine with maximum coin bets.
- Despite the rumors you don't have a greater chance of winning if you play at a machine located at the entry of a casino.
- The game should be played according to each person's budget.
- Advertisement that are too appealing and give you high hopes of winning should be avoided.
- In order not to have your goods stolen try to resume your’re playing to one machine only at a time.
Remember the machine that is played influences the odds that it gives. Even if the winnings are higher at a progressive slot machine, the odds of winning are smaller than at a straight slot machine, which of course offers smaller winnings. Approximately one in every 64 spins brings a win at a one reel machine, compared to one in every 643 spins at a three reel machine.
The odds of winning increased drastically to approximately one in a million spin at a progressive game where the winnings are at the orders of hundreds of thousands of dollars.