Jan 16th 2008
- Look for jackpot slot machines with the highest payout percentages – between 95 and 99. These are mostly $1 and higher jackpot slot machines.
- Use bribe. Sounds like a joke, but actually it is not. If you play in a land based casino bribe an employee to tell you where the area with the best jackpot slot machines is.
- Again, if you play in a land based casino you must take into account the location factor. The location of a slot machine indicates how loose or tight (those to avoid) the machine is. Usually, loose slots can be found near the change booths, on elevated carousels, near the coffee shop/cafe/snack bar, etc. Tight machines are usually near casino entrances, around or near the sports book/racing areas, near the ticket/show lines, etc.
- Stick to one machine. Don’t play multiple-pay line slots because instead of increasing your odds as you may think, you are actually decreasing them drastically.
- Take good care of your slots card. Always remember to insert it in the machine before play and also remember to take it out when you leave that machine.
- Learn to control yourself and when it is time to leave a slot machine. Money management can be also a good slot machine strategy in this case. Pocket 25% or 50% or 75% and add the remainder to your bankroll for more playing, or keep it all.
- If the slot machine you are playing already for a while doesn’t pay you back you should try the one next to you. According to industry sources, the casinos never place two loose machines next to each other.