In the United States it’s become a bit more challenging for players to try and play casino slots games
because of the fact that there are new banking regulations being put in place that in many ways prohibit US casino slots players from being able to make a deposit or withdrawal using a credit card which was once one of the most popular methods. Now, with many credit card providers putting limitations upon the option for US casino slots players to make payments at online casinos that are actually honored by the provider, players in the US often need to turn to other options in order to ensure that they can get the playing experience that they’re looking for. As using a credit card becomes increasingly more complicated, the other options are becoming more and more desirable offering the same level of convenience, but replacing the elements that are lacking with credit cards today.
Here are the main methods that players can choose from when the live in the US:
- Credit Cards – once a great casino payment option, now no longer the best. Credit cards might still be accepted at some casinos by some US players, but as regulations change and casinos are updating their policies, US players are taking a risk by choosing to use this casino payment method at an online casino so it’s easier to skip it!
- eCheck – this is a direct deposit option for US casino slots players which allows players to make fast and easy transactions online. Many of the leading US casinos do accept this as a deposit method and it can be very convenient.
- Click2Pay – US casino slots players that are just joining this e-wallet may not be allowed. However, those who are already registered to use this method can continue to use it to fund their online casino payment methods. For those not as familiar with e-wallets, this alternative deposit method works similarly to Paypal but specializes in dealing with the casino industry and is offered by many casinos.
- eWalletXpress – a very popular option to US casino slots players because not only does it allow transfer from credit card to casino, it can also do direct deposits from a bank account using a transfer from a checking account.
- UseMyWallet – UseMyWallet works very similarly to eWalletXpress, using the same basic features. It does have a similar name to its counterpart, but has no relation.
- QuickTender – players might already be familiar with EcoCard that is still used in the UK; it is now under this new name in the US and follows the same alternative deposit method format
- 900 Pay – this is a unique deposit method that allows players to have their casino charges applied directly to a phone bill. While it is certainly convenient, players should be careful to track their spending, because it may go unnoticed when the casino payment method is applied so automatically
With so many limited casino payment methods options for US casino slots players who want to play for real money at casinos rather than playing for fun, it can be hard to find a way to make a deposit or withdrawal. Players can try one of the casino payment methods above and research them all to find that one that is best suited.